Train your memory to be brilliant
Add to basket £29.00
In partnership with:
What is the course about?
Gain confidence in social and formal situations by effortlessly remembering names, faces, times, dates, and anything else you need. Based on his book ‘Brilliant Memory Training’, world record-breaking memory champion Jonathan Hancock shows you new skills and how to improve old ones to make your memory brilliant.
Is this the right course for me?
Memory not what it used to be? The knowledge is in there, but you're having trouble retrieving it? Learn to improve all areas of your life. Getting the most out of everything you do, and want to do, through having better control of your memory can boost your confidence and expand your horizons.
'Brilliant memory is something you do rather than something you own.'Jonathan Hancock
Why should I choose this course?
Imagine if you had a brilliant memory. World record-breaking memory champion Jonathan Hancock will teach you how to train your memory to stay sharp. He’ll show you how it can help in all areas of your life, from social situations to learning new languages.
How will I learn?
- Start the course whenever you choose.
- Work at your own pace in the comfort of your home.
- Your video tutor, Jonathan Hancock, guides you at every step of the way.
- New techniques, traditional methods updated, online memory games to practise with, Ancient Greek and Roman memory methods profiled, and how to apply memory training to learning new languages.
- Save your answers in your personal Workbook for reference.
- Learn online on your computer or mobile device.
What will I study?
- Course introduction
- Unit 1: Preparing to be brilliant
- Unit 2: Learning Lists
- Unit 3: Words and Ideas
- Unit 4: Names and Numbers
- Unit 5: Under Pressure
- Memory Training Workbook
"It’s very valuable, lots of people, even from a young age, need memory training!"
"Very motivating, it gives memory and thinking skills, without being too scientific and uses an ethos of positive thinking."
"It’s easy to be resigned to feeling your memory is poor and that’s just the way it is. This course shows how memory can be used effectively with proven development skills to enable good retention and recovery."
"It’s fun and I enjoy trying out the systems."