Online Photography Courses
Take your digital photos to the next level
Add to basket £45.00
In partnership with:
What is the course about?
Improve your digital photography, learn how to capture incredible shots and share your pictures with friends, family and the wider world.
Is this the right course for me?
If you’re a point-and-click photographer, keen to find inspiration and develop your skills, or if you have taken some good shots and want to get more out of your camera, this course is for you.
How about joining up with a few friends to learn and share your results together?
Why should I choose this course?
Refresh your memory with quick tips, before moving on to work with colour and light. You’ll compose, make and edit your photos and share your images through the web. Take a look at other professional and amateur photographers’ work for inspiration, too.
How will I learn?
- Start the course whenever you choose.
- Work at your own pace in the comfort of your home.
- Your video tutor, John Roe from The Royal Photographic Society, is there to guide you.
- Over ten hours of online learning.
- Topic information, quizzes, online research and breakout activities away from the screen.
- Save your answers in your personal Workbook for reference.
- Learn online on your computer or mobile device.
What will I study?
- Course introduction
- Unit 1: Quick tips
- Unit 2: Working with colour and light
- Unit 3: Composing the image
- Unit 4: Making the photo
- Unit 5: Getting inspired
- Unit 6: Using your images
- Digital Photography Workbook
"The course not only explained what to do, but ‘why’, the ‘because’ impact of various options. It's often missing in manuals."
"Understanding Exposure and Working with Light contained information that was new for me."
"I really liked the Introductory and closing videos. It's reassuring to have a friendly person there."
"There is just the right amount of information to get the point across without overwhelming the learner."